Page 2 of 2
#16 RE: premium upgrade? by doc 16.08.2010 18:24

sorry got another question for you if you can , is it possilbe to change the size of an attachment shown in a post they are a bit small and would like to make them bigger
and when you clik on attachment in a post it brings you to a different link to view is there any way to get the attactment to open in the post itself without going to diff page

#17 RE: premium upgrade? by Ingmar 17.08.2010 09:54

Posted by doc
sorry got another question for you if you can , is it possilbe to change the size of an attachment shown in a post they are a bit small and would like to make them bigger.

Everthing is possible - but you'd have to change the template for this to work. I'd strongly suggest you only do this if you have a basic understanding of HTML and web-programming.

The changes you need are in the template-element "thread flat" and would concern the bits between {{message:images==true.start}}
and
{{message:images==true.end}}

If you do decide to create your own template keep in mind that the changed elements won't be updated automatically. Once we update the software you'd have to manually apply the changes to your template.

Posted by doc

and when you clik on attachment in a post it brings you to a different link to view is there any way to get the attactment to open in the post itself without going to diff page

This also would be possible using javascript in the template-element mentioned before. You'd have to remove the "_thumb" from the image filename to access the full size file and then position the image as needed with javascript.

#18 RE: premium upgrade? by doc 17.08.2010 10:55

thanks igmar for the reply thats bit much for me to do to be honest im not really upto date on html codes and stuff .
can do the smilies and simple stuff but id say i gona get it to hard to do that
also my toolbar for smilies and images is still in german for soe of my members...

i changed the quote to english thanks very much for your help with that one quotes are in english now

#19 RE: premium upgrade? by doc 17.08.2010 11:32

hi igmar im upgrading today to premium fire fox option is working now for paypal thank tyou for your help

#20 RE: premium upgrade? by Ingmar 17.08.2010 11:50

perfect

good luck with your forum!

#21 RE: premium upgrade? by doc 17.08.2010 12:04

hey igmar i tried lookin at paypal option it was working i didnot pay anything yet and it says now when i click premium , thank you for your order???? message but i didn pay any thing yet does it take a while for to reset or something????

#22 RE: premium upgrade? by Ingmar 17.08.2010 12:13

Posted by doc
hey igmar i tried lookin at paypal option it was working i didnot pay anything yet and it says now when i click premium , thank you for your order???? message but i didn pay any thing yet does it take a while for to reset or something????

Please try again now, I reset your order status.

#23 RE: premium upgrade? by doc 17.08.2010 12:38

that worked igmar thankyou i got a 1 month premium buisness 29.90 euro a month if we like it we will stay longer which we prob will im am very happy with the service thank you again

#24 RE: premium upgrade? by Ingmar 17.08.2010 12:41

Glad it all worked out now,

good luck!

#25 RE: premium upgrade? by doc 17.08.2010 12:44

thank you

Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor