#1 Layout/Footer html not being rendered by Proculopsis 05.09.2012 15:49

The footer code appears in the Calendar Month view, and in the Day view but is not being rendered when viewing an event.

Possible bug or maybe a feature?

#2 RE: Layout/Footer html not being rendered by Alice 05.09.2012 16:17

Zitat von Gast im Beitrag Please post your board number in bug reports
For problems, questions or bug reports please always post your board number or custom domain. That makes it easier for us to help you as soon as we can, thx. The Board number you'll find in your URL 123456.xobor.com

#3 RE: Layout/Footer html not being rendered by Proculopsis 06.09.2012 08:19

My evaluation forum is in my Profile (u185_Proculopsis.html - suggest this should be a forum policy) - you have looked at another problem on this site and your username is Alice with the same password as before - thanks in advance of your assistance.

#4 RE: Layout/Footer html not being rendered by Ingmar 07.09.2012 12:59

I'm afraid I cannot reproduce this error - when I view an event in your forum, the footer is rendered as expected.

Does this problem occur on all events? If so, which Browser are you using?

#5 RE: Layout/Footer html not being rendered by Proculopsis 08.09.2012 08:23

Thanks for looking into the problem.

Hmmm, interesting it looks like it's intermitent - here's a screenshot with no footer.

However, if you keep hitting F5 then it will appear - is it possible that one or more of the members of your server cluster isn't synchronised with the latest version?

#6 RE: Layout/Footer html not being rendered by Ingmar 11.09.2012 17:42

After looking into this I found Javascript error that seems to trigger every time when the opage is loaded. However, that error has been in the code for at least 12 months and since the "no footer"-problem doesn't seem to occur in any other forums I don't see any relation between these two problems.

As far as I can see, you are loading Jquery 1.6.2 in your forum header. On some pages (like the calendar or the new post page) Jquery 1.4.2 is loaded by the forum software. Maybe that causes an error as well?

Our servers are always synchronized btw - otherwise we'd be having tons of problems

Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor