#1 inactive users who never logged on - how to delete? by Rraa 15.12.2012 21:03

I have a free forum which has accumulated some interest but some have become members as long ago as 2011 and never posted anything. Can I delete such inactive names? I have tried doing this one by one but I get a message telling me that I cannot delete "multiple users" (which is rather puzzling). Any advice most welcome please.

#2 RE: inactive users who never logged on - how to delete? by Alice 17.12.2012 09:38

Hello Rraa,

to delete users, go to Admin -> Users -> Members and click on [edit] in the line of the user you want to delete. Scroll down and click on "delete user".

I deleted your other thread, please aks a question just once.

Alice

#3 RE: inactive users who never logged on - how to delete? by Rraa 18.12.2012 15:10

Hello Alice
Thank you for your reply. As mentioned in my thread, I had done this and it gave me some silly message about not being allowed to delete more than one user ... is there another method, please?

Kind regards

#4 RE: inactive users who never logged on - how to delete? by Alice 20.12.2012 09:47

Hello Rraa,

you can also try to go to to admin -> users -> members and don't click on edit to open the profile information, but klick on the right side in the small box to mark the member, choose "delete members" and click on "go".

Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor