#1 Header Image by Men In Black 15.11.2013 17:06

Hello,
Is there any way to make the header image not to repeat itself? I noticed that when I zoom out, the header image will just multiply to cover the bigger area of the screen. Also, is it possible to place a bigger header image, like seen on this board: 606282?
Thanks!
My board nr: 612194

#2 RE: Header Image by Ingmar 20.11.2013 10:02

This can be done adding the following line in your CSS-Addon (Admin→Layout→Colours & Settings → CSS)

.header, .footer{background-repeat:no-repeat;}

#3 RE: Header Image by Men In Black 22.11.2013 18:40

Thank you Ingmar, that worked!
Now I have one more question, under Admin→Layout→Colours & Settings →Functions, there is a setting called "Header logo position", the one from the very bottom; I suppose that setting dictates where the header should be placed (right, center or left) in case the header is smaller than the browser page. I set that to center (by writing "center" in the box) but the header is still aligned to the left, is it a bug? Thank you!

#4 RE: Header Image by Ingmar 03.12.2013 17:42

Hi MIB,

you're right: the "header logo position" is actually ignored in the business template.

You can help yourself by adding the following code to your forum footer (admin→layout→header & footer)

<style>
.header{
background-position: center !important;
background-repeat: no-repeat !important;
}
</style>

I hope that works - if it doesn't let me know!

#5 RE: Header Image by Men In Black 03.12.2013 22:39

Hi Ingmar,
Thank you for reply! It worked to some degree, now the header is centered, it doesn't repeat (things which I want to happen) but the header is somehow lowered a bit beyond the field of view; there's a space between the top of the header image and the uppermost bar the one that contains the user panel, the administration link, latest posts and help. Just go to the 612194 board, it's visible, I let it unchanged.

#6 RE: Header Image by Ingmar 04.12.2013 10:45

Almost there

try

.header{
background-position: top center !important;
background-repeat: no-repeat !important;
}

#7 RE: Header Image by Men In Black 04.12.2013 14:44

YOU ROCK Ingmar Thank you so much, works like a charm!!!!

Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor