Sex
female
Ratings
Rating overview:
ThankYou120
show details
    • Alice has written a new post "Forex (Forenkonto)" 06.22.2017

Hello,

in which way do you receive the donations?

• Alice has written a new post "Unsafe site" 06.22.2017

Hi Uff, I'm sorry to say, there is no further progress for https on english boards.

Edit: I've talked to a technican about this and we'll check up the english admins. The https is just working for own domains, though.

• Alice has written a new post "xobor-xenforo software change " 06.22.2017

Hi,

you can buy an export data from us - for more information please email your request to forum@miranus.com.

• Alice has written a new post "xobor forum ads plugin " 06.22.2017

Hi, there is no ad plugin.

• Alice has written a new post "Email re domain name" 04.12.2017

If you have an active premium rate from xobor, wich is covering for your domain, every mail of this kind is spam for you.

• Alice has written a new post "forced signup" 04.10.2017

Hi, yes you can edit the rights for your forum.

Admin → forum → click on forum you want to edit and edit the rights for guests.

• Alice has written a new post "War Game Pop-ups" 04.04.2017

Hello,

our technican checked your forum and found the pop up. It can be closed with the left button in the right top corner or with the button "Fenster schließen" (close pop up/window) on the bottom of the pop up.

• Alice has written a new post "Membership subscription" 03.22.2017

Hi Uff, please never ever post your invoice openly here at the forum. I have deleted the picture.

Further please write to forum@miranus.com for any request about your invoice or your contract, as we never talk about this stuff in an open forum where anybody on the internet can read stuff (but not this time, as it is already here now).

Still: You get your invoice in april 2017 as you paid the last one in april 2016 for one year. When you got your invoice then you pay. Not before.

Your domain will not be deleted. :)

• Alice has written a new post "Unsafe site" 03.22.2017

Hello Jude, for further information please click on the "Learn more" link.
      At the moment, we just have https for german boards, but we're working on it, to give it to english boards, too.
      Will take a while.

• Alice has written a new post "War Game Pop-ups" 03.20.2017

Hello,

we are using pop-ups but I can't tell if these are our pop-ups, as long as we don't see the advertisement. Please post a screenshot from such advertisement and make sure, the browserline with the address is also shown on the screenshot, so we can have a closer look at it.

• Alice has written a new post "Membership subscription" 03.20.2017

Hello,

when it says the next bill will arrive 04/17 than it's to early. :)

• Alice has written a new post "Membership subscription" 03.16.2017

Hi Uff,

there is no open invoice for forum 755674. Please be sure you gave me the correct forum number.

• Alice has written a new post "War Game Pop-ups" 03.16.2017

Hello Voltman,

we are using different kinds of advertisement including pop-ups. The advertising is always changing, as our advertisers change their advertising regulary.

• Alice has written a new post "War Game Pop-ups" 03.14.2017

Hi, with a free forum there is advertising to generate the revenue needed to provide the forum services.
      With a premium rate (profi rate or business rate) there is no advertising.

• Alice has written a new post "Membership subscription" 02.24.2017

No, our rates renew themselfes until they're cancelled. :)

• Alice has written a new post "Membership subscription" 02.17.2017

Our rates renew themselfes as long as you don't cancel. So you don't have to click a button or something to go on with the membership. The invoice will be send to you as the contract renews itself for a new period. Additional, the newest invoice is always in your admin (premium → link to invoice) as soon as it's send.

As long as there is a premium rate and the domain is booked via xobor, the domain is covered with the rate. Please do NOT send any money to other companys which telling you they cover your domain. This is spam.

• Alice has written a new post "Deleting Selected Posts" 02.13.2017

Hi IMMF, to delete a whole topic, click on edit (bearbeiten) on the first posting in this topic. Then you can scroll down to the editing possibilities and delete the whole topic. The same way in any other posting but the first one and you can delete just the single posting.

• Alice has written a new post "Problems posting photographs in Gallery" 02.08.2017

Hi Uff, I've tested this in my testboard with an old album and a new one and I can open all images.
      The technican told me, that the server had a problem yesterday and that it is fixed now. It should be fixed in your forum as well.

• Alice has written a new post "move from german to english forum?" 01.30.2017

Hi, this is not possible. You can change the language in the forum, but the admin will be still in german. For an english forum please create a forum on http://xobor.com/

If you just want a new .com domain, you can have this with a profi rate.

Recipient
Alice
Subject:

text:
{[userbook_noactive]}

disconnected Support-Forum Members online 0
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor