Name
Jayne
folkestonecats@ntlworld.com
Date registered
Sex
female
    • jayne has written a new post "Log on problems" 03.04.2012

Hi Ingmar,
      i dont know if he has cookies enabled or not, however i can log in as him from my system with no troubles, and have also got my co admin to do so from hers too.

• jayne has written a new post "Picture Gallery" 05.19.2011

Hi Ingmar,
      thanks for the reply. A sort option would be great when you can, thank you.

Jayne

• jayne has created the topic "Picture Gallery". 05.19.2011

• jayne has written a new post "mandatory fields" 03.14.2011

Hi INgmar,
      Thanks for the reply and explanation. I myself have only a dot in the required field (im Admin, i'm alowed to cheat ).

I did look up the email adress on google, and it came up as a known forum spam email, so it obvioulsy does disable Java. Also on looking up the email and IP adress together i got the same results, althgough that emial adress has been seen to come form several other IP adresses too.

I have declined the request and like you say if they are genuine, they will contact me to ask why they cant log in.

Thanks again for your help

• jayne has created the topic "mandatory fields". 03.14.2011

• jayne has written a new post "new member not showing up" 03.11.2011

Update on that - the user is in the verified members section now! not sure how that happend, maybe i authorised them without noticeing while the page was loading - or maybe the forum had a glitch!

sorry, should have checked there before messageing you, but either way they are found safe and sound and not lost!

Thanks again,

Jayne

• jayne has created the topic "new member not showing up". 03.11.2011

• jayne has written a new post "home page links not working (?)" 03.01.2011

Hi Ingmar,
      Well, i have now discovered something else. On the actual members profile, the system has added "http://" and the link works, (I don’t think it did earlier, but maybe it did and I was looking in the wrong place) however on the user list page the "http:// "doesn’t come up and the link doesn’t work.
      The link to the user pages is here, http://www.thebranchline.org/userlist.php?page=3, if you can see it and have a look for me. I don’t know if this is expected or not?

Many Thanks for your help,

Jayne

• jayne has created the topic "home page links not working (?)". 03.01.2011

• jayne has written a new post "madatory fields in profile" 02.28.2011

Hi Ingmar,
      yes it was a little confusing, but word for word translation often doesn’t say what you mean it to, so I imagine it was quite possibly 'lost in translation'.
      Anyway, thank you very much, I had just this second found it, just before your reply came through and tested it on a new test account and it did what i wanted it to do - thank you.
      Well I’m learning more and more about the forums as i go along, and it really is a pretty good system with great support
      Thank you for your help,

Jayne

• jayne has written a new post "madatory fields in profile" 02.28.2011

Hi Ingmar,
      thanks for the reply, how would i make it mandatory at sighn up?

Jayne

• jayne has written a new post "surveys" 02.17.2011

HI Ingmar,
      Thank you very much, i have sucessfully sent a test news letter. I think i missed out ticking the box on pic 2... the one that actually tells the sytem to send .

Thanks very much for your help,

Jayne

• jayne has written a new post "surveys" 02.17.2011

Thanks Ingmar,
      i see it now.
      This actually leads me to another question... about hte newsletter. We pay for premium serves which do include newsletter; i sent a news letter to the moderators as a test to see how it worked, that was 12 hours ago and it hasnt arrived. I havnt even had a preveiw to myself :(.
      What might i have done wrong?

Thanks for your help,

Jayne

• jayne has created the topic "surveys". 02.16.2011

Recipient
jayne
Subject:

text:
{[userbook_noactive]}

disconnected Support-Forum Members online 0
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor