not specified
Ratings
Rating overview:
ThankYou11
show details
    • Uff has written a new post "Unsafe site" 05.17.2017

Anyone answering please?

• Uff has written a new post "Unsafe site" 05.07.2017

Any more news on this question, please? One of my members is querying the 'i' and unsafe site now. He is also asking what it takes to make a site safe.

• Uff has written a new post "Email re domain name" 04.11.2017

I received another email yesterday about my domain name, can you tell me if this spam please?

PART I: REVIEW NOTICE
      Attn: *my name*
      As a courtesy to domain name holders, we are sending you this notification for your business Domain name search engine registration. This letter is to inform you that it's time to send in your registration.
      Failure to complete your Domain name search engine registration by the expiration date may result in cancellation of this offer making it difficult for your customers to locate you on the web.
      Privatization allows the consumer a choice when registering. Search engine registration includes domain name search engine submission. Do not discard, this notice is not an invoice it is a courtesy reminder to register your domain name search engine listing so your customers can locate you on the web.
      This Notice for: hufandstuf.com will expire at 11:59PM EST, 10 - Apr. - 2017 Act now!
      Select Package:
      *my forum email address*
      Payment by Credit/Debit Card
      Select the term using the link above by 10 - Apr. - 2017

• Uff has written a new post "Membership subscription" 03.22.2017

Thank you but it still isn't clear. I should have paid my account at the beginning of April but still haven't received a bill, if it isn't paid soon I would guess that I will lose my domain name. Going into the admin side I see this, please see screen shot. Can you explain please?

• Uff has written a new post "Membership subscription" 03.16.2017

Yes that's the correct number. Just been checking and although it was the correct date that I gave you, on the forum it gives me this so perhaps the subscription isn't due until the beginning of April?
      Method of payment: 12 Months paid in advance
      Your next bill will arrive at the beginning of 04.2017

• Uff has written a new post "Membership subscription" 03.16.2017

Further to my enquiry, no payment has been taken from Paypal yet for my subscription due about 10 days ago. Is this usual please?
      Member number 755674

• Uff has written a new post "Membership subscription" 02.17.2017

Ok, thank you. I was concerned that I wouldn't be sent an invoice for me to pay the subscription as my first one was a one off payment and that needs renewing every year.
      I did have a spam email last year about the domain name.

• Uff has written a new post "Only one image?" 11.12.2016

All seems to be resolved now thank you. Member 755674

• Uff has written a new post "Only one image?" 11.03.2016

An image still doesn't show in preview though. It used to do. Can this be rectified, please?

• Uff has written a new post "Only one image?" 11.03.2016

Thank you Alice all seems to be fine now.

• Uff has written a new post "Only one image?" 11.01.2016

You aren't the only one. Members on our forum can only post one image per post. I assume it's something to do with file size for better pictures. I was going to bring this matter up. Will admin advise please?

• Uff has written a new post "Ads on Xobor" 09.19.2016

Thank you Alice

• Uff has written a new post "Forum Crash" 08.28.2016

Once again thank you for the technicians quick response to the crash a few minutes ago, Sunday 28th. Excellent, well done to all.

• Uff has written a new post "Magic Quotes" 08.02.2016

Once again thank you Alice

Recipient
Uff
Subject:

text:
{[userbook_noactive]}

disconnected Support-Forum Members online 0
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor