User
Name
Malcolm
Date registered
Sex
male
    • malenibo has created the topic "Forum app". 02.20.2013

• malenibo has created the topic "German text". 01.23.2013

• malenibo has written a new post "Private Forum how can prospective members register?" 11.14.2012

Many thanks for that Alice It works well. Just one more question. Is there any e-mail feed for new posts to members. A few members have asked if they can get e-mail notification of a new post to the board. I know I get one for new members. If not possible would it be a good addition to the functionality.

• malenibo has written a new post "Some functionality and Search in German" 10.09.2012

Many thanks for that Alice. I understand how to insert a video from the net but how do you post a video you have taken which does not have a URL. Do I have to post it somewhere else first then link to our doggie site?.

• malenibo has written a new post "Some functionality and Search in German" 10.04.2012

Many thanks. The problem seems to have righted itself and the forum displays correctly now. I prefer the Maxthon browser to IE it is similar but more secure. As for the activity feed the members seem to prefer it off They say it is a bit intrusive and distracting at the top of the Forum . Getting to grips with the settings for this forum now although still finding some of the wording is in German. I just shove it through the translator. Really like the setup, you have done a good job, the members like it better than the previous Multiply Forum (Closing in Dec) While here can I ask if there is anyway to insert video,s in the posts or create a video library. There is a few video's and pics on the old forum that members would like to keep

Regards

• malenibo has written a new post "Some functionality and Search in German" 09.26.2012

Many thanks it now appears to search in English and does not display the NOT Found in German. However now this forum is displaying without the formatting. Quite strange really. Just have black text on white background. Could be my browser as I use "Maxthon"

Also is there anyway to show when a picture album has been updated? it does not appear in the "Latest posts" other than in the Activity feed which my members seem to hate so they have asked for it to be switched off.

Recipient
malenibo
Subject:

text:
{[userbook_noactive]}

disconnected Support-Forum Members online 0
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor